Face of America Gettysburg includes plenty of food and beverages for participants.
Friday Evening Arlington
The Friday evening Kickoff Party will be held inside at the host hotel- Hyatt Regency Crystal City at 6:00 pm.
Along the Route
- Breakfast food is provided at the Hyatt Regency on Saturday including breakfast sandwiches, muffins, fruits, coffee, juice, etc.
- Quick ride food like ants on a log, energy bars, and snacks are provided at each rest stop in addition to water and energy drinks at each rest stop.
- Sandwiches are available at the midway rest stop on Saturday.
- On Sunday we will have breakfast sandwiches, muffins, fruits, coffee, juice, etc at the Frederick Fairgrounds!
- Some hotels in Frederick offer breakfast for Sunday morning but note the timing of shuttle back to Fairgrounds. It will be better to eat at Fairgrounds.
Saturday Frederick Finish Line
- Local food truck service will be available at the Saturday finish in Frederick.
- Adaptive athletes are invited to reserve a Saturday evening dinner voucher in Frederick at the Hilton Garden Inn.
Sunday Gettysburg Finish Line
- There is a Sunday post-ride party in Gettysburg at the World War II American Experience museum with a variety of beers. All participating athletes and volunteers are invited!